BPA in canned food is more prevalent than first reported. This plasticizing agent is showing up in many more foods. Canned foods are a major culprit. Here is the latest news that you must know for avoiding this toxin and xenoestrogen.
Pay close attention to what you are getting from major manufacturers. Speak with your wallet and boycott them. Your health depends on it.
Scientists Find Bisphenol A In US Food, Toxic Substances: BPA appears in meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, prepared food, and infant formula.
Publish Date: 11/01/2010 15:40
Riddle me this: What’s been linked to everything from heart disease to diabetes, reproductive problems to obesity and cancer? The answer is bisphenol-A (BPA), a hormone-disrupting chemical that’s a… Read more of this post, Toxic Green …
Publish Date: 11/09/2010 8:00
Another Reason to Avoid Coca Cola
The world can’t seem to make up its mind about bisphenol-A (BPA). While some countries claim the hormone-disrupting chemical is totally toxic, others maintain that it poses no risk to human health…. Read more of this post, …
Publish Date: 11/02/2010 14:48
Updates on BPA in canned food,
- Toxic Green Beans: High Bisphenol-A Levels In Del Monte Foods (food.change.org)
- Companies Ditch Bisphenol-A, but Coca-Cola Refuses (food.change.org)
- Too soon to ban bisphenol-A, WHO says (news.nationalpost.com)
- Do we still use BPA in canned goods? (greenanswers.com)
- Mindy Pennybacker: Beware of BPA, the stealth fat chemical in cans (huffingtonpost.com)